Dr. Thariani and Dr. Boyle are excited to offer two appointment options for our new and continuing patients: virtual exams or in-office exams. In order to maximize patient safety and give our patients as much optionality as possible in how they want to conduct their appointment, we will let you know if your appointment can be carried out completely virtually via the steps we outline below.
The virtual exams and consultations are safe, easy, and convenient – all from the comfort of your home – and our patients have loved them! We are offering them during our normal business hours and on Saturdays.
Here’s how they work:
- Call (703-527-5654) or email (email@example.com) the office, and we will confirm that your procedure can be done completely virtually and answer any preliminary questions that you may have
- Our office will send you clear step-by-step instructions for your virtual exam
- Depending on your procedure:
- New Patient Observation Recalls (patients who have been placed on observation until they are ready to start their orthodontic treatment) and Tooth Check appointments (patients who come in periodically to have Dr. Thariani or Dr. Boyle take a look to make sure their new teeth are coming in properly) are being conducted via video meetings with Dr. Thariani or Dr. Boyle.
- Invisalign® checks, retainer checks, Carriere Motion appliance checks and Expansion checks may be able to be done via photographs – Dr. Thariani or Dr. Boyle will evaluate your photos and chart/records and either call you or write you a full evaluation regarding your next steps.
- New patient consultations can be done completely virtually over a video meeting with Dr. Thariani or Dr. Boyle, and we have effectively completed many awesome virtual consults to date.
We are eager to assist you with your scheduling needs and look forward to seeing you both virtually and back in the office! Please contact us at 703-527-5654 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to make an appointment.