Phase One treatment with Invisalign First may be used to:
- Correct and guide the growth of your child’s jaw
- Regulate the width of the upper and lower arches
- Create more space for crowded teeth
- Avoid the need for permanent tooth extractions during Phase Two treatment
- Correct thumb sucking and help improve minor speech problems
Invisalign First treatment
Invisalign First treatment starts with a simple scan or impressions. From there, every step of your child’s plan is digitally plotted, so you know what to expect.
Removable aligners mean there’s little interruption to your child’s life and the foods they love. Plus, the aligners are specifically designed to fit smaller teeth and with space to accommodate teeth that are growing in.
As they progress through their treatment, you’ll see their smile transform through a series of small, expertly designed shifts calculated for how little teeth should move.
Why Invisalign First?
Invisalign First clear aligners can fix a broad range of teeth straightening issues, including crowding, spacing, and narrow dental arches.
"In their words" - Invisalign® First clear aligners
Learn why kids love Invisalign first – in their own words.