Dear TBraces Patients and Families,
We hope you and your family are in good health.
Dr. Thariani and Dr. Boyle are excited to offer two appointment options for our new and continuing patients: virtual exams or in-office exams.
We are taking extra precautions during our in-office appointments to make them as safe as possible.
Some of the protocols we have instated include:
- We have placed plastic barriers
- UV light and HEPA filters in the HVAC system
- Air purifiers
- Hand sanitizer
- Pre-procedure rinse
- Mandatory screening with remote temperature checks
- Logs and masks for each patient and team members
- Increased PPE for team
- We are currently seeing patients in the office from 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday.
Here’s how our precautions work:
2. In order to ensure the utmost safety of all our patients and the TBraces team, once your in-office appointment is scheduled, you will receive an email with information about the appointment process and steps each patient must follow, including:
- Completing a health screening questionnaire and consent form 1 day prior to the appointment, both of which you will receive via email
- Calling us from the parking lot to check-in
- We request that only the patient enter the office
- Arriving at the office wearing a mask
- Having your temperature checked and answering some health questions prior to entrance to the office
3. Braces adjustments, treatment starts, removal or placement of appliances, and Invisalign 3-D scans are conducted via in-office appointments only, so if your appointment is for one of those procedures, we will see you in the office!
We are eager to assist you with your scheduling needs and look forward to seeing you both virtually and back in the office! Please contact us at 571-877-8232 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or to make an appointment.
Your TBraces Team